Online Schools for Business Administration
An online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is a convenient way to accelerate your career or even launch a new one. The programs below are offered in flexible formats with the working professional in mind; all can be completed remotely, meaning you won’t have to interrupt your life to improve your business administration credentials.
The top online BSBA granting institutions, although flexible, have high standards and tough workloads, so some may question if the time commitment is worthwhile. According to theU.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, it is: those who have leadership training from a bachelor-granting institution, in fields such as business administration and management, are projected to see a steady rise in demand for their skills through at least 2022.
Many online programs grant tuition breaks to out-of-state students, easing the financial burden substantially. And students can expect returns on their educational investment; a bachelor’s in business administration is widely considered one of the degrees to most likely lead to a top salary. We’ve compiled the best colleges and universities offering online BSBAs to aid you in your search.
|a||Athens State University|
Authorize by the Southern Relationship of Universities and Schools Commission on Schools, this two-year college in Athens, Alabama enlists in excess of 3,000 understudies every year.Its onlinebachelor of science degree in managementallows distance learners to complete the 124-credit program with or without a minor.
Athens’ internet based business the executives certificate plans understudies to enter administrative work or assistantships. The educational program remembers coursework for finance, bookkeeping, the executives, worldwide business, and showcasing. Degree up-and-comers can pick a minor in global business, flying administration, contract the executives, promoting, medical care the board, human asset the executives, data frameworks the board, or private company and business.
To apply for affirmation, students should submit official records. Students from other schools holding a partner degree or 60 semester credit hours from a locally licensed foundation with a base 2.0 GPA may likewise apply. Athens offers in-state educational cost rates for students living in southern Tennessee areas.
|b||Concordia University – Saint Paul|
Founded in 1893, this Christian liberal arts university focuses on preparing students for careers and leadership roles. Affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Concordia offers learners the opportunity to complete abachelor of arts degree in businesscompletely online.
Students must earn 120 credits to graduate with a bachelor’s degree from the university, and major courses for the business degree comprise 40 credits. Distance learners complete asynchronous classes that last seven weeks. The program helps students develop communication and leadership skills while studying business principles. Notable courses include marketing in the global environment, analytics and technology, and social intelligence and leadership.
For online programs, Concordia charges the same tuition rate regardless of students’ state of residency. It also waives the application fee for distance learners. Applicants must submit an official transcript from a regionally accredited institution and hold a minimum 2.0 GPA. Those without previous college experience must send official high school transcripts and ACT or SAT test scores.
|c||Central Methodist University|
A confidential human sciences college established in 1854, CMU conveys programs on the web and nearby in Fayette, Missouri. This college partners with the Assembled Methodist Church, yet it invites students, everything being equal. CMU offers an on the webbachelor of arts degree in business
through either the School of Human Sciences and Sciences or the School of Graduate and Expanded Investigations.
Each internet based business degree requires 120 credits. Distance students take courses enduring eight or four months and should finish somewhere around 18 credits in one of the accompanying focuses: banking and money, the executives, showcasing and publicizing, business organization, business, global business, or business schooling.
CMU gives a free and simple internet based application process. To meet all requirements for confirmation, approaching green beans should finish a school preliminary program with a base 2.5 combined GPA or procure explicit Demonstration or SAT test scores. Students from other schools should hold a base 2.0 GPA.
Initially established as Lord School in 1867, this private college in Bristol, Tennessee, offers in excess of 90 majors, including an on the web bachelor of business administrationdegree.
This business organization degree online furnishes students with the chance to graduate in only 16 months.
Intended for working experts with past school credits, this completely online program plans degree possibility for different business-related vocations. The internet based business degree involves 48 semester hours, however understudies should finish somewhere around 124 semester hours to move on from the college.
To sign up for the business organization program, students should as of now hold a partner degree or if nothing else 45 semester hours and a base 2.2 GPA. Licensed by the Southern Relationship of Universities and Schools Commission on Schools, this Presbyterian-partnered college might acknowledge candidates with lower GPAs on a restrictive premise. Ruler acknowledges up to 76 exchange credits towards a four year certification.
|e||University of Massachusetts – Amherst|
A public research and land-grant university, UMass Amherst operates in a rural setting close to major urban centers. The university’s campus sits on nearly 1,450 scenic acres in Amherst, Massachusetts, just 90 miles from Boston.
Offered through UMass Amherst’s Isenberg School of Management, the onlinebachelor of business administrationdegree blends foundational classes with real-world business experiences. Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, this business administration degree online offers five major options in management, accounting, finance, marketing, and operations and information management. To graduate, distance learners must earn 120 credits.
UMass Amherst typically admits learners with a minimum 3.0 GPA, but it welcomes applications from all educational backgrounds. Applicants must hold at least 27 transferable semester credits. To apply, a degree candidate must submit official transcripts, a two- to three-page personal statement, and a resume. UMass Amherst charges the same per-credit tuition rate for in-state, out-of-state, and international students.
The Best Online School for Business Administration in 2023
Hey, are you looking for a way to boost your career in business without quitting your job or moving to another city? If so, you might want to consider getting a degree in business administration online. Online schools let you study at your own pace and place, and they often cost less than traditional schools. Plus, you can still interact with your teachers and classmates through online platforms like Coursera. Sounds awesome, right?
But how do you know which online school is the best for you? There are so many options out there, and they all have different features and benefits. You need to think about things like accreditation, reputation, curriculum, faculty, student support, and career outcomes. It can be overwhelming to compare all these factors by yourself.
That’s why we’re here to help. We’ve done some research and found the top ten online schools for business administration in 2023 based on Fortune’s ranking. These schools have been rated based on their academic quality, affordability, flexibility, and student satisfaction.
Here they are:
- Indiana University–Bloomington (Kelley): This school has an online MBA program that lets you choose from seven cool concentrations: business analytics, digital tech management, entrepreneur and corporate innovation, finance, marketing, strategy and leadership, and supply chain and operations. You also get to meet your teachers and classmates in person twice during the program. The program is pretty selective though: only 28% of applicants got in last year, and they had an average GMAT score of 678.
- University of Florida (Hough): This school has two online MBA programs: one that takes one year and one that takes two years. Both programs let you pick from five awesome specializations: entrepreneurship, finance, international business, marketing, and real estate. You don’t have to submit a standardized test score if you don’t want to. The program is more accessible than Kelley’s: 46% of applicants got in last year.
- Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper): This school has an online MBA program that lets you choose from four amazing tracks: analytics & technology leadership; entrepreneurship & innovation; management of innovation & product development; and strategic leadership & general management. You also get to hang out with your teachers and classmates six times during the program on campus or at regional locations. The program is similar to Kelley’s in terms of selectivity: only 30% of applicants got in last year, and they had an average GMAT score of 670.
- University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler): This school has an online MBA program that lets you choose from five great concentrations: data analytics & decision making; entrepreneurship; finance; marketing; and strategy & consulting. You also get to travel with your teachers and classmates twice during the program on campus or abroad. You can apply for a GMAT waiver if you qualify. The program is more accessible than Tepper’s: 45% of applicants got in last year.
- University of Southern California (Marshall): This school has an online MBA program that covers four core themes: emerging topics in business; managing inside the firm; managing outside the firm; and managing yourself as a leader. You also get to network with your teachers and classmates once during the program on campus. The program is similar to Kenan-Flagler’s in terms of selectivity: 40% of applicants got in last year, and they had an average GMAT score of 640.
- Arizona State University (Carey): This school has an online MBA program that lets you choose from six awesome specializations: finance; international business; marketing; sports business; supply chain management; and business analytics. You also get to meet your teachers and classmates once during the program on campus. You don’t have to submit a standardized test score if you don’t want to. The program is more accessible than Marshall’s: 65% of applicants got in last year.
- Pennsylvania State University–World Campus: This school has an online MBA program that lets you choose from nine cool concentrations: accounting foundations; advanced accounting; business analytics; corporate innovation & entrepreneurship; finance; general management; human resource management; marketing analytics; and project management. You also get to participate in team-building exercises and workshops once during the program on campus. You can apply for a GMAT waiver if you qualify. The program is more accessible than Carey’s: 54% of applicants got in last year.
- University of Texas–Dallas: This school has an online Professional MBA (PMBA) program that lets you choose from four amazing tracks: accounting; finance & managerial economics; information systems & operations management; and marketing & organizations strategy & international management. The program is more accessible than Penn State’s: 68% of applicants got in last year. You don’t have to submit a standardized test score if you don’t want to.
- University of Maryland–College Park (Smith): This school has an online MBA program that lets you choose from five great specializations: accounting & information assurance; finance; information systems & business analytics; marketing; and supply chain management & logistics engineering systems engineering project management systems engineering reliability engineering software engineering cybersecurity engineering bioengineering engineering management healthcare systems engineering energy systems engineering fire protection engineering mechanical engineering civil & environmental engineering electrical & computer engineering aerospace engineering chemical & biomolecular engineering materials science & engineering nuclear engineering biomedical engineering bioengineering bioinformatics biotechnology regulatory science biopharmaceutical analytical sciences biotechnology enterprise & entrepreneurship biotechnology education biotechnology policy biotechnology law biotechnology ethics biotechnology communication biotechnology leadership biotechnology innovation biotechnology entrepreneurship biotechnology management biotechnology marketing biotechnology finance biotechnology strategy biotechnology consulting biotechnology project management biotechnology product development biotechnology quality assurance biotechnology regulatory affairs biotechnology clinical trials biotechnology manufacturing biotechnology intellectual property biotechnology licensing biotechnology valuation biotechnology risk assessment biotechnology negotiation biotechnology collaboration biotechnology globalization]. You can apply for a GMAT waiver if you qualify. The program is similar to UT Dallas’ in terms of selectivity: 50% of applicants got in last year.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: This school has two online programs: an iMBA program that takes 72 credits to graduate and an iMSM program that takes 36 credits to graduate. Both programs let you choose from six awesome specializations: digital marketing; financial management; global challenges in business; innovation: from creativity to entrepreneurship; managerial economics & business analysis; strategic leadership & management]. Both programs also let you interact with your teachers and peers in real time through live global classrooms. You can apply for a GMAT waiver if you qualify for the iMBA program. The acceptance rate into the iMBA program was 37% last year.
So there you have it: the top ten online schools for business administration in 2023 according to Fortune’s ranking. But remember, this list is not the final word on online schools or programs. You should do your own research before enrolling in any online school or program.
This article lists the top online schools for business administration in 2023 based on Fortune’s ranking. The article compares the schools based on their academic quality, affordability, flexibility, and student satisfaction. The article also provides some information about the online MBA programs offered by each school, such as the number of credits, the specializations, the admission requirements, and the opportunities for interaction. The article advises the readers to do their own research before enrolling in any online school or program.