Life University is looking for a dynamic and compassionate individual to serve as the HR Data and Analytical Communications
Manager. The HR Data and Analytical Communications Manager is responsible for managing the end-user HRIS databases and systems to collect,
compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, legal
compliance, and the overall employee and supervisor experience. This position will serve as the liaison between IT, HR, Payroll, and other
end users utilizing a variety of university platforms, software, and HRIS systems. The HR Data & Analytical Communications Manager will
manage all HR data requests from internal and external parties and will produce reports to meet compliance and reporting obligations of the
university. Responsibility for the coordination of data management including: interpreting HR systems to daily department deliverables,
daily data management, data quality control, data process administration, and documented compliance of established regulatory framework.
- Manages the function between employees, processes, HR technologies and the HR
- Responsible for managing personnel transaction forms for new hires, status changes for current employees and separation
notifications. This includes maintaining other HR data to be included in both Ellucian Colleague and ADP Workforce Now.
with HR team members regarding documentation and transaction forms for clarity of information and serves as the point of contact for all HR
- Manages the annual survey administration: CUPA, IPEDS, EEO, DOT, etc.
- Point of contact for HR
related Colleague system updates. Responsible for reviewing upgrades and ensuring they have been implemented and working properly as
provided from IT.
- Manages the liaison between IT, HR, Payroll, and other end users in areas of training, troubleshooting, and
process/workflow configurations and improvements using a variety of talent management and HRIS systems and tools.
- Collects and
compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs,
management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, and other sources.
- Analyzes data
for accuracy, trends, and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, staff and faculty engagement, turnover, and
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
recommends, and implements reasonable short and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on
metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to
attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal
- Facilitates HRIS system support for the implementation of new training, development, recruiting, and other related
- Ensures and manages data integrity, compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Provides HRIS
support related to employee performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Assists with annual open
- Assist with regulatory and ERISA benefits reporting requirements.
- Maintains HR website and updates as
- Ensure effective communication by responding to employee requests for information and interpreting company
- Ensures that human resources initiatives are effectively rolled out within designated departments.
- Oversees the
compliance calendar for the Human Resources Office and ensures all responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Systems or
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources and/or Information Systems.
- Able to perform duties
independently under limited supervision.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations involving sensitive and confidential employee
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks
simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines in a high stress environment.
- Computer skills; word processing, database and
spreadsheet software capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and follow