Location: San Antonio, TX
Job ID: 10207
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Org Marketing Statement
The University of Texas at
San Antonio is a Hispanic Serving University specializing in cyber, health, fundamental futures, and social-economic development. With more
than 34,000 students, it is the largest university in the San Antonio metropolitan region. UTSA advances knowledge through research and
discovery, teaching and learning, community engagement and public service. The university embraces multicultural traditions and serves as a
center for intellectual and creative resources as well as a catalyst for socioeconomic development and the commercialization of intellectual
property-for Texas, the nation and the world. Learn more online, on USTA Today or on TwitterInstagram, Facebook, YouTube or Li
UTSA, situated in a global city that has been a crossroads of peoples and cultures for centuries, values diversity and
inclusion in all aspects of university life. As an institution expressly founded to advance the education of Mexican Americans and other
underserved communities, our university is committed to ending generations of discrimination and inequity. UTSA, a premier public research
university, fosters academic excellence through a community of dialogue, discovery and innovation that embraces the uniqueness of each
Posting End Date
Applications will be accepted through 11:59 PM CDT on 8/6/2023. At the discretion of the
hiring department, this position posting may close once a sufficient number of qualified applications have been
Salary Range: up to $35,500 annualized, commensurate with education, experience and
Hours per Week
Exempt Position: 40 hours per week.
- Resume is required.
- Cover Letter is preferred.
To provide oversight and supervision in all ticket office operations to include ticket sales,
ticket operations, marketing, promotions, fundraising, and administrative duties.
Responsible for ticket sales and
box office management for assigned sports.
- Manages the box office at
assigned athletic events.
- Schedules student workers and interns.
- Maintain and manage all ticket accounts.
Maintain and manage all aspects of our Ticketmaster software including Archtics, tmEntry, tmEngagement, and Account
- Assists with the fulfillment and distribution of season and group tickets.
- Prepares daily deposits,
records deposit information for business office and aids in reconciling with Development software.
- Manages the comp ticket
request process through Teamworks for student-athletes, coaches, and staff.
- Recruits, employs and provides administrative and
on-site supervision to ticket sellers and ticket takers.
- Assists in checking ticket orders and in filling ticket orders for
- Provides customer service and builds ongoing relationships with new and existing UTSA Athletics
- Receives and processes ticket orders and donations. Assists in the preparation of deposits and audit
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists with the NCAA Championships
hosted by UTSA.
- Maintains familiarity with all applicable NCAA, Conference and University rules and
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in any field of
- One year of experience in athletic ticket operations or sales.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational,
written, and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and
- Computerized ticket system experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
from an accredited institution in Business, Sports Administration, or directly related field.
- Experience with Ticketmaster
and Archtics ticket systems.
- Normal office conditions.
- Substantial evening,
weekend and holiday work will be required.
This position will be primarily located:
Primary work location will be on campus. Travel and parking expenses are the employee’s responsibility.
- UTSA is a tobacco free campus.
- This is a security sensitive position. Employment is contingent upon a
successful background check.
- Applicants selected must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States by time of
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, it is the policy of The
University of Texas at San Antonio to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, and veteran status. The
University is committed to the Affirmative Action Program in compliance with all government requirements to ensure nondiscrimination.
Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. UTSA campuses are accessible to persons with
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to https://zahr-prd-candidate-ada.utshare.utsystem.edu/psp/ZAHRPRDADA/EMPLOYEE/UTZ_CG/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_