Requisition Number: RE43892
Human Resources Support
Department Name: 8T110:College of Social Work
Work Location: Lexington, KY
Grade Level: 43
Salary Range: $18.99-30.38/hour
Type of Position: Staff
Required Education: AA
Click here for more information about equivalencies
Required Related Experience: 5 yrs
repetitive motion typical of desk work (sitting/bending/typing/twisting); prolonged exposure to computer screen time; lifting/pushing/pulling up to 30bls.
Monday – Friday; 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; and with some evenings and weekends on an as needed basis.
The College of Social Work (CoSW) at University of Kentucky is seeking applicants for a Human Resources Support role. This position will work directly with the CoSW Human Resources Manager across all functions in the college HR space. These include but are not limited to:
- providing assistance on position elimination, job postings, revisions and tracking across all available classifications
- working daily with other college and external UK departments on cyclical HR functions
- participating in onboarding/offboarding processes for all college employees
- collaborating on orientations and employee trainings
- providing high quality customer service and administrative support to CoSW’s staff/faculty and other constituents
- participating in the organization and execution of various college events in relation to employee recruitment and public relations
- serve as general backup to HR Manager for cyclical functions at the college level
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Human Resources Policy and Procedure, Interpersonal Skills, Attention to Detail
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?: No
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
University of Kentucky is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from minorities and women.