The University of Sheffield announced the Computer Science Excellence Scholarship 2024 for overseas fee-status students starting an undergraduate degree in September 2024 in the Department of Computer Science at the university.
According to a press release by the University of Sheffield, scholarships of upto £2,000 will be awarded to overseas fee students who have an impressive academic record.
According to the media release, to be eligible candidates must:
- Attain A-level grades of A*A*A (or above), or equivalent, including an A* in Mathematics.
- Make the University of Sheffield their first (firm) choice in the UCAS application process for 2024 entry
- Apply to study a full-time undergraduate programme in the Department of Computer Science
- Be classed as an overseas fee student for tuition fee purposes
- Be taking all prerequisite subjects for their selected degree
Conditions of scholarship amount
The scholarship amount awarded to the candidates is dependent on academic achievement and qualification equivalent to A levels:
£1,000 for A*A*A including an A* in Mathematics
£2,000 for A*A*A* including an A* in Mathematics
Candidates are requested to contact the Department to confirm the exact level of award for higher achievements, informed the press release.
For more information, visit the official website.